Term and Conditions
Thank you for booking your course with Countrywise Training Ltd
by booking your course with us it is assumed that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Bookings can be made by Phone, Email, or online when booking by phone written confirmation may be requested.
- Courses booked at your own venue and private bookings may be subject to additional charges for fuel and expenses please contact us for cost please contact us to arrange. Costs agreed at prior to booking.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received
- Counrtywise Training Ltd reserves the right to cancel the dates or alter service but will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a cancellation, Countrywise Training Ltd will try and transfer the booking to the next mutually convenient date unless the client states otherwise.
- If the booking is cancelled by the client the following fees will be payable.
More than 28 days 100%
14– 28 days 50%
Less than 14 days No refund
- You may transfer to another of our courses or an alternative date at any point up to 14 days prior to the course date. Less than 14 days in advance you will be charged an administrative fee of £20.
- If you do not attend a course and have not previously informed us, in writing the full course fee remains payable.
- If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform to Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.)
Health and Safety:
- It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that students are free from any condition which would affect their capacity to undertake their chosen course and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. We welcome students with disabilities but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.
- Countrywise Training Ltd would welcome in advance, for setup purposes, notification of any assistance that a student is likely to need during the running of the course.
- If the course is to be held in your own premises please ensure that there is sufficient space for the lesson to be conducted, bearing in mind practical demonstration and participation is required. If you are unsure please contact us for advice.
- All training and advice provided by ‘Countrywise Training Ltd’ are done by following guidelines provided by the appropriate councils. Information given by ‘Countrywise Training Ltd’ is to the best of our knowledge, up to date and evidence-based, ‘Countrywise Training Ltd’ cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given. ‘Countrywise Training Ltd’ always advises if parents or carers are at all concerned about the health of their child or other persons that they should seek medical advice. The information provided, either on this website or any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. ‘Countrywise Training Ltd’ is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information.
Photos Media and Advertising
- During our courses Counrtywise Training Ltd may take photos and/or video for use as evidence of attendance. Print publications, online publications, presentations, websites and Social media.
- No royalty, fee or other compensation shall be payable for such use
- Photos/video remain the property of Countrywise Training Ltd
- No photos of Children (under the age of 18) shall be used without a separate consent form being obtained first
- Due to the nature of first aid courses, there is a lot of student participation and moving about laying on the floor and kneeling. Please advise your candidates to wear suitable clothing (not skirts or dresses) for the course. It would also be appreciated if lipstick is not worn as this stains the manikins.
- During the duration of the courses, Countrywise Training Ltd will present the course in the English language, both written and verbal.
- To enable us to ensure that all customers are treated fairly and their requirements are fully met, you should advise us in advance of any special requirements that your delegate(s) need in order to enable them to participate fully in the training.
- Please note that we do not provide any specialist equipment and/or personnel such as signers or translators; however, these can be sourced at your own cost, course cost applies.
Personal Data and Data Protection
- During your Course and booking process we will need to collect and share certain information with our Awarding Organization (Nuco) and First Aid Awards including Names, Dates of Birth, and Contact details. this information will be held electronically and as a physical copy. By doing so we are able to offer you the FAA Ofqual regulated certification.